Truly Optimise your Business Processes
Digitisation means far more than scanning existing photos or documents. Our scanning services convert your files (from any format) into useable electronic data & transfers it to a digital archive.
No matter what the request - scanning of large volumes, phased transition from physical to digital, scan on demand - we can deliver your digitised files:
- In the format & carrier of your preference, or
- Viewable online via a secure platform with the ability to determine authorisation to certain staff members
Benefits of Scanning
- Gain: Space, time & therefore money.
- One Source: Data & processes are streamlined on a single platform.
- Improved Communication: Simplify the exchange of documentation & information, both internally & externally.
- Efficiency: Improve work processes & productivity, enabling you to respond faster to the needs of your customers.
- Safety: Increase the security of your data.
OASIS Scanning Services
Specialising in high-end scan technologies, we provide expert knowledge in the field of digitising photographic materials & automated conversion techniques, such as the conversion of analogue to digital through OCR/OMR/ICR.
In the area of digital archiving, OASIS provides an extensive package of services, such as:
- Thematic digitisation of entire archives, back log conversion
- Phased transition from physical to digital file management
- Scanning on demand out of our archive storage
With the possibility to develop a customised solution, using various high-volume scanners, we strive for rapid processing while maintaining the highest level of quality.
What can we scan?
- Sizes A5 to A0
- Files & certificates
- Books - Manuscripts, magazines, newspapers...
- Technical drawings
- Not listed, ask us
What can we do?
- Light- and speed calibration
- Resolution (dpi)
- Single or double sided
- Colour or greyscale
- Pre or post print
What format do you need?
- Viewable online
After scanning, what next?
Are you legally required to retain the original document? Leave it with us. Choose from the various archive solutions most suitable for the nature of your information. The indexing information will be stored in a primary relational database, creating a perfect link between the digital & physically archived document or file.