A message from our CEO
As lockdown measures gradually ease and the various Governments across the regions in which we operate plan to lift more restrictions over the coming weeks, OASIS Group is carefully monitoring and responding to governmental advice and planning to move to the next phases of its robust Business Continuity Plans.
OASIS Group remains committed to minimising the spread of the Coronavirus and our focus is to ensure that we can maintain all our services subject to local restrictions, whilst keeping our Team Members, clients, members of the public and stakeholders safe.
Our Team Members, clients and stakeholders will always remain at the heart of every decision and action that we take.
What are we doing to protect our clients and our business?
Business Continuity Plans
As local governments gradually start to lift lockdown restrictions, OASIS Group is preparing to move into the next phase of its Business Continuity Plans while complying with local and government guidelines. This includes reviewing and updating our risk assessments, control measures and contingency plans to ensure that we can continue to deliver critical operations and services safely and securely, and that our resources and supply chain are maintained when we enter into the ‘new normal’ after lockdown.
Our Business Continuity Plans include the points below:
- A Crisis Management Team continue to meet regularly each week.
- Monitoring the progress of our Business Continuity Plans and any new or emerging risks through our Crisis Management Team and mitigating these accordingly.
- Scenario-based plans for the different phases of the Coronavirus.
- Our operations remain home-based wherever possible.
- We have made changes to our delivery and collection processes to protect the health and safety of our Team Members and clients and minimise the risks associated with COVID-19. These changes ensure that our services can continue without interruption.
- On request, we can scan and send records instead of physically delivering them.
- Quickly mobilising and deploying resources across OASIS Group in accordance with priorities. Our Team Members are cross-trained which means we can be flexible and responsive in our use of resources.
- Business Continuity and resilience plans take account of the possibility that key workers or key facilities may be impacted by COVID-19.
We continue to follow public health advice from each local government to protect the health and safety of our Team Members, for example the provision of Personal Protective Equipment where necessary
We continue to issue regular communications to remind our Team Members of good hygiene practice and the requirement to comply with medical and government advice in relation to the basic protective measures against COVID-19, this includes personal travel and sickness reporting.
We continue to provide our Team Members with support and pastoral care through our HR and occupational health teams and Employee Assistance Programme.
We continue to issue regular communications and guidance to managers to support them with handling any COVID-19 cases in accordance with official medical, government, legal and HR advice.
We have implemented a no-physical contact policy which includes the use of online tools to hold meetings.
We have imposed travel restrictions for all non-business critical travel.
We continue to raise Team Member awareness of cyber-attacks in light of the increased risk of criminals exploiting the coronavirus to obtain sensitive personal information.[NS1]
Team Members engaged in the provision of essential services have been identified across all countries in which we operate, and where required notified of their status.
We have cross trained a number of Team Members in each facility to cover all essential services should the normal staff fall ill or not be able to fulfil their duties.
- As your Records and Information Management partner we have full digital capabilitities and we are asking our clients to consider whether documents they require can be scanned and sent electronically at this time.
- We encourage our clients to ensure a dedicated single point of distribution is available for our Team Members when making collections and deliveries.
- Our 'no-signature' policy for collections and deliveries remains in place - we are no longer asking clients to handle our hand-held devices for signature. Instead our Team Members are logging the name of the authorised individual accepting the delivery.
- We are conducting a review of our critical suppliers to seek assurances that they can continue to provide the level of service that enables OASIS to maintain service levels to our clients.
- We are in constant communication with our suppliers and they have been instructed to notify us if any of their circumstances change which could put at risk the delivery of their products or services to OASIS Group.
- We have not yet identified any risks or issues in our supply chain.
Visitors and contractors
- All visitors and contractors to any OASIS Group site are required to complete a declaration confirming that they do not have any known symptoms of COVID-19 and have not knowingly come in to contact with any other person who has been infected with the virus. Access will be denied if confirmation cannot be provided.
- All non-business-critical visits to our sites have been cancelled and/or rescheduled to a later date.
- We are reviewing and updating our risk assessments to assess when it will be safe for non-business critical site visits to resume.
How will we keep you informed?
We will continue to monitor the situation through official channels and will take all necessary actions to maintain our services whilst complying with the government directives of the countries in which we operate. Naturally, this is an evolving situation and we will do all we can to ensure we communicate changes to our services as advice and restrictions are released.
To keep you updated, we will post information on our website (www.oasisgroup.com), LinkedIn and direct email. If you would like to see the status of our individual services please click here